Another one handed blog while Scarlett has crashed out on my lap....
I got a call from the doctor this morning saying that he had heard back from the kidney doctor and that we were to head back to the lab for some more blood and urine work. We got there, Scarlett got a pee bag, they drew some blood (out of her arm this time), and I spent the next two hours waiting for her to pee. For the love! I swear she pees at least once an hour at home! She finally peed, but of course it spilled out again, but luckily enough made it into the bag that they could run the tests. Basically they ran the same tests as before, only this time using a different machine.
I just got a call from the doc saying that the results came back and show that she doesn't have kidney disease (thanks, God!), but he still doesn't know why she's fussing after feedings and spitting up more. I have to make an appointment for either Wednesday or Thursday to meet back with him to try and figure more stuff out.
2 comments:
maybe it is her way of saying she would prefer you feed her milkshakes from now on instead of formula.
Megan - just thought I would say hi and let you know you guys are in our prayers, no fun to be doing that waiting and trying to figure stuff out!!!
Post a Comment