Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This is how big my belly is.

If I would have known Mark was taking two pictures, I would have looked up for this one (the other one was blurry).

4 comments:

Kari said...

Aw! Cute baby belly! And how appropriate that you're wearing pink! :-)

CMC said...

So adorable! I love that shirt!

And why does it tell me you've violated a terms of service violation every time I want to visit your blog?

Kari said...

I don't know if Christie let you know this or not, but your blog no longer has that "possible violation of terms of service" when people go there (at least not from our computer). I hope you had a great thanksgiving!

Megan said...

It's because it was a new blog and they had to make sure it wasn't a spam blog. I had to clicky a button to verify that I'm real and I want this blog for real blogging purposes and not to be annoying or rude.