Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little Lady Lathrop's Room

I worked a little bit more today on the baby room. We found a cute tree design in a magazine that I fell in love with, and Mark said we could paint it. It's amazing how different the room feels with fresh paint!


The original wall color:

Mark putting on the primer:


Two coats of primer later:


The background color (slightly more buttery than the primer):

The colors that we'll use for the trees, ground, and sky:
I got the ground painted on last week, and I did the sky this morning (those pictures will come soon). I also sketched out exactly what I want two of the trees to look like. I think I want to do one more on a different wall, but I lost patience with making trees this morning. Mark also wants me to do some shrubs or something, so I've still got that to figure out, too.

It's so exciting to prepare for this baby!

No comments: