This is my shiny new blog. Mark set it up for me last night after I went to bed (he named it too, so that explains the title, in case you were wondering).
Mark and I are going to the library tonight. And we're eating Asian food for dinner. I'm trying out a new recipe: Orange Teriyaki Beef with Noodles. Usually Betty Crocker and I make a pretty good team, so I'm hoping this turns out well. I might make some chocolate chip cookies, too, but it all depends on how much energy I have. Growing Lil' Baby Lathrop has been exhausting lately.
Now that I've mentioned dinner, I'm hungry for it. I'm going to go make some chow...mein.
2 comments:
hey!!! you have a blog!! So good to hear from you...and that you are expecting!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
talk to you soon,
tarena
Yay for blogging! And the library! And lil' miss helper Betty Crocker (her and I go way back ;-) ).
Post a Comment