Wednesday, March 30, 2011

T-Minus 15 Days

Just 15 more days until we close and this house becomes our home!

And this will be our awesome huge backyard, just in time for summer!

I'm so excited!  We had a chance to head over there again yesterday.  I was going to do a drive-by with my parents, but luckily just as were were getting ready to go, our agent called and said he was heading over to work on a busted pipe.  So we all got to go in and my parents got to check out the place.  They approve. :)  My mom was so excited about all the plants in the garden.  Apparently there are tulips, irises, clematises, lilacs and some other plants that she's stoked about.  She's already volunteered my dad to come over and trim the roses.

Scarlett LOVES it there so much!  We pulled up and she said  "House.  A my house!"  She mostly loves it because it's empty and that means plenty of room for running around.  She loves the backyard and front porch, too.  She especially likes her room, which currently has a moon painted on the wall.


Poor kid is going to be sad when we paint over it!  I think we're going to do something with the same feel as what she's got in her room now, only instead of just trees we'll do a Japanese garden theme.  Well, more implied Japanese garden theme, so it's not too hard for me to bust out.  We'll see how it all rolls out, though.  I'm excited to work on Cora's room, too!  Since she's still in our bedroom, this will be the first time I get to decorate for her, and I'm excited to make a nursery for her!



1 comment:

Our growing family said...

AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Have fun!