Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's the final countdown...do do doo doooo

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant, 1 cm dilated, 50% effaced, and very very excited for Scarlett to be born! I've been cleaning out her room this week to get ready--moving the last boxes of Mark's and my stuff out, taking tags off things, putting things up on the walls, dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, making sure everything is just right for when Scarlett moves in. Mark's still working on her dresser (we don't have a garage, so he has to wait for nice weather to do the sanding outside) but that's the last piece of furniture we need in there. Now I just have to put away all the stuff that I took out of her room and put on the dining room table/chairs/floor. I'm getting so excited!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Yay! only a few more weeks!!! and a party this weekend!