I've been in the habit lately of waking up at early o'clock in the morning (usually for a trip to the bathroom) and then not being able to fall back asleep. It is no good. It wears me out for the whole rest of the day. I boo waking up early.
As of yesterday, my pregnancy is full term, so Scarlett is free to make her appearance any time now. My sisters threw me a shower on Sunday, so we pretty much have everything we need now, aside from diaper covers, diaper pail, and a changing pad. We're hopefully going to Best Loved Baby tonight to get some of those things. We also need to choose a pediatrician and fill out a preregistration form for the hospital, just in case something happens and I'm unable to deliver at The Birthing Inn. I also have to pack bags for Mark and me (Scarlett's bag has been packed for a couple weeks), and pick out some tunes for when I'm in labor.
Since the shower, I've been working hard to get all Scarlett's new stuff put away. I'm excited that her room is almost completely ready! There are just a few things that I need to find spots for...then I should probably work on cleaning the rest of the house, which is a wreck, but at least the baby room is clean!
I'm going out to lunch with my parents and my grandpa today. It will be nice to get out of the house. My car hasn't started for a couple weeks now, so all my running around has been done once Mark has gotten home from work.
Scarlett's having hiccups right now.
I'm still tired.
1 comment:
A changing pad...are you talking about one that goes on top a changing table? I have one that we got for Nathan..that has had a cover on it since he was born and NEVER used...I'd love to pass it on if you need it???? I can drop it by your parent's this weekend...or meet you somewhere and give it to you...just let me know.
Post a Comment