Scarlett officially has a middle name now: Grace. It's been our top choice for a while now, but last night Mark and I decided to make it official.
We also bought a car seat/stroller combo at Babies R Us:

I'm not so much a fan of Graco strollers (I think cup holders on strollers are kind of weird, especially when there's more than one), but it was on clearance, so we got a reasonably good deal on it. And it has an adjustable hand grip, which is nice because I was too tall for some of the stollers we tried out. We'll be getting a dresser soon from my parents' house (they have a couple spare), which I'm very excited for. It will be nice to put away Scarlett's clothes instead of them being stuffed in a cardboard box for now. Also, my sister gave us a big box of hand-me-down clothes, which is awesome! We only have a couple more big things to get before we have all the essentials. We still need a matress for the crib, cloth diapers and diaper covers and a diaper bag. Everything else we at least have covered for a little bit, anyway. Only 9-ish more weeks to go!
Secondly: Well, not much, really. I get to go see my neice today while my sister is at the dentist. Makena's such a cutie! She gets so giggly sometimes, it's super adorable!
3 comments:
I love Scarlett Grace! Her and Bella are going to be BFFs (when we move back down to Tacoma, of course).
Cute travel system! And I LOVE cup holders on strollers - I used to work as a Nanny and take my girls out for walks and we'd get a treat at Starbucks of Jamba Juice and I loved having the cup holder up there to keep my drink in. Pushing a stroller with one hand isn't the easiest. It may look funny, but you'll really appreciate having it :)
Um... Good work picking Grace because I totally already thought her middle name was Grace! When I talk about her sometimes at work I call her Scarlett Grace already. :)
Wow way to have almost everything for your baby room!!! Good work. I have... painted walls.
Good call, Christie, I like the idea of having a beer in each cupholder, one in my hand, and two in my beer helmet while I push the baby unit around. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment