Today I was holding Makena while she was taking a nap. I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV. All of a sudden, Scarlett starting kicking really hard and it woke Makena up and made her squirm. It cracked me up. :)
Yesterday I was on the couch, watching TV at my parents' house (I promise I don't watch that much TV--only when I'm at my family's house and they have cable). I leaned forward to pull down my shirt because it was getting scrunched up in back. The volume on the TV all of a sudden got so so loud! I was so confused! As it turns out, the remote was in my lap and my belly turned up the volume. It made me laugh.
1 comment:
Ha! I can't wait until the baby and my belly are big enough to do things like that :) I'm secretly excited for when my stomach is big enough to use as a shelf...hahaha
Post a Comment