We went to the Puyallup Fair today, where we always stop at the photobooths. Actually, it’s pretty much the only reason we go to The Fair. Photobooths and free chocolate milk. I love love love photobooths! Mark and I have done photobooth pictures at The Fair ever since we were dating (or maybe it was our first year of marriage, I can't remember), and haven’t missed a year since. It was way too crowded and way too hot today, so we didn’t do much. We saw a few animals, including a zedonk and watusi (so there!), but mostly we went for the Official Family Pictures. Cora kept trying to push the buttons in the booth and Scarlett looked bored. Awesome.
Link to last year's picture.
1 comment:
i also LOVE photobooth pics!!!!
The tell the story of my family over the years.
Thsee are wonderful. I love that you did more than one version!
God sure has blessed you with a precious family! =)
And I love that your little family reminds me so much of my SIL christie's fam! =)
hope you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment