I had my 28 week appointment yesterday and all seems to be well with #2. She’s moved from head down to transverse and her heartbeat is in the 140s. I accidentally gained too much weight this past month (oops!), but had a similar weight gain with Scarlett between 24 & 28 weeks, but still, it’s no wonder I broke the bed. :)
I can’t believe it’s only 12 weeks to go until Due Date 2010. There’s still so much we need to do to get ready. We have to do some serious cleaning and sorting to do (by “we,” I mostly mean “I,” but whatev). I went through Scarlett’s closet to grab all the newborn stuff that we’d packed away, and I ended up emptying half her closet! I was only expecting a box or two, so now I have to find a place for all that stuff (bottles, blankets, toys, baby bath, moses basket…stuff like that). I also made some baby booties for #2, only I’m not much of a crochet-er, so the left and right don’t exactly match. I’m trying to make another one to redo the first one I made (that’s a little more sketchy than the second), but I suck and have to keep restarting because somehow I always mess it up. Booo.
No comments:
Post a Comment