Scarlett had her one year check up this afternoon. She's up to 18 lbs 13 oz and 28 1/4 in, which puts her in the 10-25th percentile for both height and weight, while her head is still up there in the 75th percentile (
It's like an orange on a toothpick). Poor girl had to get 5(!) shots today, which was a little ridiculous and probably the most upset I've ever seen her. It broke my heart a little bit. I don't think it's ever taken that long to comfort her and get her to calm down.
Her birthday party was on Saturday, and it was a lot of fun! Our house was packed! Mark's mom brought a traditional Korean dress for her to wear, which was beautiful! It was so much fun to celebrate Tol (Korean first birthday and customs) and have it incorporated into the party. (I'll add pictures soonish.)
No comments:
Post a Comment