Or maybe this one should be titled "A blog of complaints." I have definitely not been digging the heat lately...either has Scarlett. She's been super fussy and running a little bit of a high temperature. She hasn't been sleeping well becasue we don't want to swaddle her like we usually do. But that means that she moves her arms all around and wakes herself up easily. Tonight I think I'm going to try putting her in a onesie, only not pulling her arms through and see if that works.
I've also got allergies, which is never fun. I didn't start getting allergies until last summer, when I was attempting to tame the back yard of the house we were living in. Nothing before then. But now I'm sneezy, snotty, and congested...and tired of being those things! Boo.
And Chuck barfed today. Twice.
I've also got allergies, which is never fun. I didn't start getting allergies until last summer, when I was attempting to tame the back yard of the house we were living in. Nothing before then. But now I'm sneezy, snotty, and congested...and tired of being those things! Boo.
And Chuck barfed today. Twice.
2 comments:
come to our house! It always feels 20ยบ cooler than it is outside.
Ha ha! Way to go Scarlett!
Post a Comment