We had a ton of fun celebrating Cora earlier this month. It was fun to have our first big party since moving in; I can’t wait to have another party once our house is ALL put together! (Ha ha, yeah right! Like that’s ever going to happen!)
All dressed up in her Korean dress:
SO cute! I love her dress. It’s so much different than Scarlett’s. Cora’s is a summer dress as opposed to winter, so it was a lighter fabric with brighter colors. I love the dresses so much! I’m thinking about hanging them on the wall to decorate the girls’ rooms because they’re just so gorgeous!
Checking out her fancy ring and bracelet:
Awesome cake that Molly made (the party was lightly monster themed):
Choosing her destiny. The yarn represents longevity; the ruler, stewardship; the book, knowledge; the money, riches.
She picked the yarn! Nice long life for Cora (her second pick was the book, so she’ll have smarts, too).
Just relaxing, eatin’ some cake:
It was a good party, with lots of delicious Korean food (seriously, why did it take so long for me to learn about Korean food?! It’s delicious and everyone should eat it!)
Of course, like every parent says (but it’s so true!) I can’t believe how fast that first year went! Cora, a year old already!
I only got about 4 pictures at the party, so thanks to Tom and Daniel for all the pictures in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment