Another thing on my To Do List this weekend is to be artsy and make my last piece for the February "Home" Art Challenge. I started off wanting to draw my house, right now, with the snow and the sun shining, and came up with this:
I started to paint it, and it looked ridiculous, so I gave up and went a totally different way with the piece I'm going to submit. It's drying right now; I think I need to add a little bit more to it, then I'll scan it in and post it.
I had about 6 cookies for second lunch this afternoon. I had a nap, ran errands, found a bonus gift card in my wallet, bought an awesome robot shirt for $2 at the Goodwill, and am just about to get started on one of the shirts I'm making for Scarlett's birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment