Here are some of the things that I’ve been meaning to blog about but just haven’t had the time.
Cora is two months old now and is this big:She’s up to 12 lbs 3oz and 23 3/4 inches, which seems hugely huge when compared to Scarlett at this age.
Scarlett wanted to climb into the Moses basket, too. I think this picture pretty much sums up the relationship the girls have: Scarlett looooooooves Cora, who (at best) only tolerates Scarlett.
I think Cora might be trouble some day….
Scarlett and I harvested what was left of our garden recently. It started to rain, so I asked Scarlett if she wanted to go inside. She didn’t, so we stayed out for a little longer. She was mad when we had to come in.
Our bounty:
Scarlett’s first ponytail. So cute! But her hair’s not quite long enough.
We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Scarlett loved the mud puddles and the corn field. Cora just slept.
She was sleeping in the car, so didn’t quite care at first.
We went to the Puyallup Fair and got pictures done in the photo booth. I’m SO SAD that they changed to digital booths this year!
The End
(for now)
No comments:
Post a Comment