So my day of “housework” (napping & Target) yesterday actually turned into a day of…housework. With no napping or Target. It’s amazing how easy it is to get things done when a certain little someone is off with her grandparents. I figured that I needed to jump on the chance to clean while I could! It feels so good to have a (halfway) clean house though! I got a boatload of things done that have been on my To Do List for a while, including (mostly) packing hospital bags (still keeping my fingers crossed that they’re Birthing Inn bags and not *really* hospital bags), organizing Cora’s dresser, sorting through the stuff in Scarlett’s closet that we’ll need for new kid, sorting through Scarlett’s clothes and retiring things that are too small, and a bunch of other, more boring, things. There are a few things that I’d like to get done today, too, but mostly I really do plan on napping and going to Target. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment