- First off, a picture of my girl:

- Scarlett had her two month check up this week. She's up to 10 pounds and 22 inches. And she's cute, but that's nothing new. :) She had her shots , and it almost made me cry. I don't like seeing my little love in pain.
- Mark started back to work full time at the beginning of the month. It's been easier than I thought it would be, but I still feel relief every time he walks in the door.
- We're taking Scarlett on her first overnight trip this weekend. We have some friends whose family have a beach house in Moclips (20 miles north of Ocean Shores), so we're spending the weekend with them there. I'm stoked for the beach! And taking Scarlett on her first trip.
- Scarlett's new trick is crying with tears.
- We've had to start using disposable diapers, which makes me a little sad. Scarlett has inherited my sensitive skin, and is really sensitive to pee, so she easily breaks out in a rash in her diaper area. We had her in disposables and tried to go back to cloth, but all it took was one wet diaper before her rash was back full-fledged.
- Mark goes to California next week for work. He'll be gone Sunday night through Friday some time. I'm a little nervous for him to be gone and to be on my own with Scarlett, but my week is actually starting to look pretty busy, so hopefully it won't be too bad.
And that's all I have to say for now.
1 comment:
she is so adorable!!!
have you tried stripping the diaper? it could help if there is any build up!
This link might help:
http://www.pinstripesandpolkadots.com/detergentbasics.htm
so glad there are options!!!
hope you are well!!
Post a Comment