OHHHHH!!!! She is adorable!! Wow, she doesn't even look like she is days old! I hope labor went well! (well, as good as that can be!) Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh my gosh!!!! She IS the cutest baby ever... I have to give you back the "world's cutest baby" outfit you gave me because she it was clearly meant for her.
I can't wait to meet her!!! Grover too (He just kicked in excitment!)
5 comments:
OHHHHH!!!!
She is adorable!!
Wow, she doesn't even look like she is days old!
I hope labor went well! (well, as good as that can be!)
Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh my gosh!!!! She IS the cutest baby ever... I have to give you back the "world's cutest baby" outfit you gave me because she it was clearly meant for her.
I can't wait to meet her!!! Grover too (He just kicked in excitment!)
Congrats, Megan! I have been watching your blog to see when Baby was going to come! How exciting!
Yep, most definitely adorable little girl! How did everything go? I agree with Tarena, I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment